Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Excuses, Excuses

Yes, I am incredibly lame. Perhaps by the time I write my Bridge School bit you will have forgotten it happened. Tom left late today (musicians!) and I'm still recovering from... everything.

The Democratic Debate is about to start on MSNBC hosted by my boyfriend Brian Williams. I'll be back after it's over with some post-debate snarkiness. Will Barack kick Hillary's butt? Will John Edwards ever seem sincere? Can Bill Richardson get through a debate without sweating profusely?! Inquiring minds want to know!

In other news, Louisville Luminaries week is now slated to start on November 12 as a last minute entry's just come in and I'm in Texas next week for work so will have a little LP Questionnaire surprise for my South By Southwest compatriots.

What this all boils down to is thank goodness this isn't print media and I can change my deadlines around all I want. I'm sorry, dear readers, but I'll try and be as fascinating as possible this week to make up for your lack of Tom Nord, Jeffrey Lee Puckett, Brandon Jones, Will Russell, Chris Higdon and Wax Fang. But now the week of the 12th will be full of goodies galore.

In the meantime, please enjoy this surreptitious photo I shot of Flatiron Management's Jamie Sampson and Metallica's Kirk Hammett (aka my BFF) watching My Morning Jacket at Sunday's Bridge School Benefit show.

The cat is driving me crazy,
Ms. P

No comments:

Post a Comment